Code Board Violation
Welcome to the City of Palm Bay's payments page. Here you can pay your Code Board Violation online using Point & Pay.

To pay for your Code Board Violation, you will need your CEB Number or H.T.E. Case Number.

Please contact the Code Compliance Division for the current payoff amount at:

 Phone: 321-952-3430 ext 0    FAX: 321-733-3086 

There will be a convenience fee added which you will be able to review before submitting your payment.

Please press continue to enter your payment information.