Nuisance Violation
Welcome to the City of Palm Bay's payments page. Here you can pay your Nuisance Violation online using Point & Pay.

To pay for your Nuisance Violation, you will need your H.T.E. Case Number.

Payments not made within 30 days from the date on the invoice letter are subject to additional charges. If your payment is more than 30 days past the invoice date, please contact the Code Compliance Division for the current payoff amount at:

 Phone: 321-952-3430 ext 0   Fax: 321-733-3086

There will be a convenience fee added, which you will be able to review before submitting your payment.

Please press continue to enter your payment information.